Xolam Guilde du serveur Mériana sur Dofus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Vidéo de guilde

Bienvenue
, rejoins nous en entrant dans la Guilde Xolam sur le serveur Mériana!

Inscris-toi sur le forum pour t'amuser avec nous ! ;)

Screen Guilde Xolam 2018
Connexion
Réseaux

Derniers sujets
La fin de Xolam - Une lettre de MagneMer 28 Fév - 18:01Arcen-flamme
Coucou :)Sam 4 Juil - 0:08Magne-Tisme
Un petit forum à vous proposerSam 17 Aoû - 18:57Little-killer
NOUVEAU DÉPART CHEZ SERENITY Mer 7 Nov - 12:08Magne-Tisme
Harlem Shake Xolam?Ven 19 Oct - 18:40Fire-Waitre
Connaissez-vous ce manga?Dim 7 Oct - 1:39Qwirkix
[Event Forum] Jeu des 4 heuresSam 6 Oct - 13:20Kacinax
NOS VOITURES Sam 6 Oct - 11:08Aku
La phrase qui se termine jamaisSam 6 Oct - 10:30Kacinax
Post à flood VSam 6 Oct - 5:57Yimiko
Magne 200?Sam 6 Oct - 5:35Yimiko
[Sujet Unique] Exploits Dofus ! Sam 6 Oct - 4:58Yimiko
Ma FACESam 6 Oct - 4:41Yimiko
Merci :)Sam 6 Oct - 2:57Doku
Candidature ArumahSam 6 Oct - 0:06Yuki-ne
Bâtir des montagnes à coups de GravierVen 5 Oct - 16:09Letsicaribou
Event Cache cache !Jeu 4 Oct - 0:16Noyab
Chat-lu c'est Noyab.Dim 30 Sep - 17:35Khutulun
Sondage
Vous êtes plutôt pvp ou pvm?
PvP
29% / 50
PvM
71% / 120
Statistiques
Nous avons 1511 membres enregistrésL'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est JihadFelicienNos membres ont posté un total de 104751 messagesdans 4320 sujets
Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Aucun utilisateur
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Post à flood V

+57
Purlax
Raidenyr
Doku
Vielgluck/Chaana
Windex
Yuki-ne
Donnut
Lord CralaBucketHead
Hacoumatata
Pouet
Kuox
Thhoorr
Khutulun
Fecounet
Coucou-Youtube
Dreakaz
Vulturne
Evily
guerre'
Dieu-Pandawa
Hz-Smartiiz
Valium
Tireurwar
Magne-Tisme
Bzh-Kevtokev
Black-Tignou
Lynxi
Lynxii
Azx
Fly
Fly'
Yenop
Sedidjok
Ekow
Bowilhemiodo
C'est Nowel
Jokers-Yop
Plue
Driward
Not' (Hoe)
Prashi'
HAnia
Hylia
proroxxor-pgm123
The-Juanito
Ztnuk
Pig-Benis
beltoze
Xolaminvité
Atova-spirine
Chandail
Aogami
Clear
Little-killer
polyakoff/chou-teur
vladea
Fire-Waitre
61 participants
Magne-Tisme
http://www.xolam.forumgaming.fr

Post à flood V - Page 5 Empty Re: Post à flood V

Mer 8 Juil - 15:58
LOL
Clear
Clear
Score Forum : 466

Mer 8 Juil - 17:00
:^)
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis
Spécialité IG : Être plein de pognon
Score Forum : 822

Mer 8 Juil - 17:40
Post à flood V - Page 5 14357811
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme
Spécialité IG : s'occuper de la guilde
Score Forum : 11092
Score Event : 14
Discord : !Xolam#2618

Dim 12 Juil - 0:18
k den
Little-killer
Little-killer
    : Encyclopédie vivante
Spécialité IG : ëtre le meilleur, fuck les rageux
Score Forum : 3053
Score Event : 8
http://little-killer.skyrock.com/

Dim 12 Juil - 0:21
en français?
Little-killer
Little-killer

Dim 12 Juil - 1:42
hop tous les percos plage moon se sont fait défoncer, j'allais les recolter ceux qui restaient et puis j'ai vu qu'on m'avait enlever droit de récolter tous les percos
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 12 Juil - 2:18
little-killer a écrit:en français?

Quel post?
Little-killer
Little-killer

Dim 12 Juil - 4:10
celui de magne, je rappel aussi que c'est magne et la cagnotte de guilde qui ont payé la maison de poly et qu'il s'est barré avec ^^
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 12 Juil - 6:12
>k den
>k then
>ok alors
Clear
Clear

Dim 12 Juil - 6:50
Post à flood V - Page 5 Photo
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 12 Juil - 16:45
ça aussi, même si c'est pas obligé.

Post à flood V - Page 5 8a9
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 12 Juil - 20:24
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Clear
Clear

Dim 12 Juil - 20:33
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 12 Juil - 22:00
It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them. I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
Fire-Waitre
Fire-Waitre
Spécialité IG : glander/xp/kamas
Score Forum : 2903
Score Event : 2

Lun 13 Juil - 10:56
?
Clear
Clear

Lun 13 Juil - 12:05
I sexually identify as mr skeltal. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of giving good bones and calcium to people who thank me. People say to me that a person being a skeltal is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm mr skeltal. I'm having a plastic surgeon remove my flesh, strengthen my bones and give me a trumpet. From now on I want you guys to call me "mr skeltal" and thank me for giving you good bones and calcium. If you can't thank me you're a skeliphobe and need to check your calcium privilege. Thank mr skeltal.
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme

Lun 13 Juil - 20:53
I sexually Identify as an Apple. Ever since I was a young I dreamed of being plucked from the largest tree by immigrants. People say to me that a person being a fruit is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon replace my testicles with seeds, put stem on my neck and leaves all over my skin. From now on I want you guys to call me "Appleseed" and respect my right to taste delicous and be red needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a fruitiphobe and need to check your plant privilege. Thank you for being so understanding of my fruity desires.
Fire-Waitre
Fire-Waitre

Lun 13 Juil - 22:17
ok alor moi je v parlé come sa dabor ok ?
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Mar 14 Juil - 5:39
Fire-Waitre a écrit:ok alor moi je v parlé come sa  dabor ok ?

Tu parles pas toujours comme ça?

Post à flood V - Page 5 NXPruDN
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Mar 14 Juil - 5:41
           ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Mar 14 Juil - 5:42
  ▲
▲ ▲
Fire-Waitre
Fire-Waitre

Mar 14 Juil - 12:04
Non là les fautes sont faîtes exprès ^^ mais je tente d'en faire le moins possible ^^
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme

Mar 14 Juil - 20:31
Fire-Waitre a écrit:Non là les fautes sont faîtes exprès ^^  mais  je tente d'en faire le moins possible ^^

new high score
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Ven 17 Juil - 20:22
Magne-Roxx a écrit:peut-être après la maj mais au bout d'un certains temps, je pense qu'au contraire, Les Ga Pa coûteront moins.

LOL PTDR XDAY
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme

Ven 17 Juil - 22:33
Pig-Benis a écrit:
Magne-Roxx a écrit:peut-être après la maj mais au bout d'un certains temps, je pense qu'au contraire, Les Ga Pa coûteront moins.

LOL PTDR XDAY

Je sais, je sais :s

Niveau de prévision semblable à celui de météo France
Bzh-Kevtokev
Bzh-Kevtokev
    : Pionnier des 100M
Score Forum : 1383

Ven 17 Juil - 22:35
C'est vrai que en ce moment les Ga Pa ne sont pas données se pend

Elles étaient à combien avant ?
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Ven 17 Juil - 22:37
Je crois qu'au plus bas elles ont pu atteindre 70 000k/u? Mais en général ça tournait à 85 000k/u.
Bzh-Kevtokev
Bzh-Kevtokev

Ven 17 Juil - 23:42
Triste réalité Evil or Very Mad
Little-killer
Little-killer

Sam 18 Juil - 4:30
oh my god!!!
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 19 Juil - 18:11
glours pm:

23 runes, tranquille. :3
Clear
Clear

Dim 19 Juil - 20:35
wat cette interface
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 19 Juil - 20:52
Clear a écrit:wat cette interface

Beaucoup plus simple quand tu connais pas le max sur les items. ^^
Bzh-Kevtokev
Bzh-Kevtokev

Dim 19 Juil - 20:53
Rentrer un Ga Pa est plus difficile que de rentrer un Ga Pm ? ou c'est la même chance ?
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Dim 19 Juil - 21:29
Pa, pm, po c'est tous 1%. Pour cri, invo c'est à vérifier, je crois que c'est légèrement supérieur.
Clear
Clear

Lun 20 Juil - 11:07
Post à flood V - Page 5 OlmBFUO
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Lun 20 Juil - 15:09
Bordel Clear, faut dire mon secret pour avoir une grosse queue.
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Ven 24 Juil - 5:39
Post à flood V - Page 5 Pcgami11

mfw:

>top kek
HAnia
HAnia
    : Miss Xolam 2014
Score Forum : 1196

Lun 27 Juil - 0:20
Post à flood V - Page 5 Norage11

Quand je vous dis que je suis une championne sur au moins un jeu x3
Aogami
Aogami
Score Forum : 430

Lun 27 Juil - 0:21
C'est rose ça pique les yeux x')
Et t'es forte en sup et tank et jinx sur lol aussi xD
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme

Lun 27 Juil - 0:23
Bizarre ce jeu
Little-killer
Little-killer

Lun 27 Juil - 1:48
une sorte de jeu ou les clients commande et tu dois faire diverses actions pour les servir j'imagine
HAnia
HAnia
    : Miss Xolam 2014
Score Forum : 1196

Lun 27 Juil - 1:58
C'est celà Little, il y a les comptoires ou il y a les plats que je fais avec les fourneaux x) après y'a la déco & les amusements plus les tables & chaises
Little-killer
Little-killer

Lun 27 Juil - 12:45
j'y jouais aussi y a longtemps^^ mais j'allait jamais aussi loin c'était plus pour passer le temps
Pig-Benis
Pig-Benis

Lun 27 Juil - 16:28
Post à flood V - Page 5 Tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400
Magne-Tisme
Magne-Tisme

Mar 28 Juil - 3:29
Post à flood V - Page 5 Succys10

Y'en a d'autres qui attendent pour valider leur succès? :p

Vivement le weekend double xp, faut que Little nous carry!!!
Prashi'
Prashi'
Score Forum : 395

Mar 28 Juil - 12:10
gg bonne idée !!
Little-killer
Little-killer

Mar 28 Juil - 12:50
ah ah en plus le titu zobal jouera pas, ce sera gaby qui jouera, le mec a quand même rien foutu pour le goulta, l’épreuve de rapidité c'est gaby, les stuffs c'est gaby et le goulta bah ce sera gaby xD
Not' (Hoe)
Not' (Hoe)
Score Forum : 136

Mar 28 Juil - 14:03
little-killer a écrit:ah ah en plus le titu zobal jouera pas, ce sera gaby qui jouera, le mec a quand même rien foutu pour le goulta, l’épreuve de rapidité c'est gaby, les stuffs c'est gaby et le goulta bah ce sera gaby xD

Bah Urban avec sa team il peut franchement tout se permettre et vu son expérience de jeu en synergie de team, c'est pas plus mal qu'il soit titu mais si c'est vrai que je préférais Death sous la bannière ^^'
Bzh-Kevtokev
Bzh-Kevtokev

Mar 28 Juil - 14:25
Le prochain double xp, ça sera le le 1ere week-end 2016 comme tout les ans, ou soit, si on est dans les 10 meilleurs serveurs cette année au Goultat pour avoir l'xp double Rolling Eyes
Little-killer
Little-killer

Mar 28 Juil - 14:37
Taupeur a écrit:
little-killer a écrit:ah ah en plus le titu zobal jouera pas, ce sera gaby qui jouera, le mec a quand même rien foutu pour le goulta, l’épreuve de rapidité c'est gaby, les stuffs c'est gaby et le goulta bah ce sera gaby xD

Bah Urban avec sa team il peut franchement tout se permettre et vu son expérience de jeu en synergie de team, c'est pas plus mal qu'il soit titu mais si c'est vrai que je préférais Death sous la bannière ^^'
non non gaby m'a dit il connait pas trop zobal, même arma préférait que ce soit moi, (enfin ça serait moi si j'avais les stuffs xD )
Not' (Hoe)
Not' (Hoe)
Score Forum : 136

Mar 28 Juil - 14:52
little-killer a écrit:
Taupeur a écrit:

non non gaby m'a dit il connait pas trop zobal, même arma préférait que ce soit moi, (enfin ça serait moi si j'avais les stuffs xD )

Oui mais tu les a pas donc c'est Gaby, et meme si tu les avais je pense que ce serait Gaby car si on redevait faire un vote de popularité y'aurait pas photo je pense sur le résultat du sondage ^^
Contenu sponsorisé